Sunday, March 14, 2010

Already temptation is knocking on my door. There is a dress that is so cute and I know I would wear it all summer and it is $50. I saw it a few weeks ago and have thought about it a few times since and my friend just told me it is still there, aghhh. Self-discipline must prevail. I have to remind myself that I will be $50 closer to hitting my e.f. and then closer to being debt free. Oh also D.R. said that as soon as I decided to become debt free something would happen where I would feel like a needed to charge it and wouldn't you know the day after I decided to commit to this my favorite jeans ($170) split right at the butt cheek. Why is it my cheap gap jeans stay together for years upon years and the most expensive ones only 2 years?? Too bad the expensive ones are so much more comfortable. Oh well gap jeans it is for a few years at least until the e.f. is built up, I am debt free and have cash to go splurge.

I listed 2 items on ebay today, a sheepskin coat and a Longaberger laundry basket. I am washing a diaper bag to list as well. Hopefully I will be a couple hundred dollars closer to my $1000.

Oh I did have my niece pick me up a latte today too so there's $3


1 comment:

  1. Yeah you didn't even hesitate on that coffee!!I think it's really hard to get into a different frame of mind. You are so used to saying yes to it. Like I was out with Elisa for lunch today and I had been following a fairly decent vegan diet all week, and I didn't even think about it or remember until my mind was already set on the old habit of the chicken sandwich. Funny thing about the old habits is that they dont really matter. My day would have continued on the same way if I would have been healthy and had a salad, or if you would have saved 3 bucks and not had a latte. And ultimately about 5 minutes after we finish, we completely forget about it.

    ReplyDelete