Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am starting to see how my lack of organization affects my finances. Over the last 4 days I have spent $31 in fees. I forgot to mail in a remote deposit so I had to overnight it to the tune of $22 and then we had library fees totaling $9(late and missing book). So note to self. . . GET ORGANIZED. So much to do and so little time I am finding.

Honda Odyssey's are being recalled for their brakes. My van falls under the years being called back. I have had nothing but problems with my honda, this is a problem I have taken my car in for and their response has always been that they found nothing wrong. What a crock of crap! Do you know how much money and time I have spent going down to Honda to have work done???? Oh well at least the other issues have been fixed but not from Honda.


No comments:

Post a Comment