Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I ate out today! Did I feel good about it? Actually I did because it was a conscious decision. I only wanted to spend $10 for lunch and we went to the soup kitchen. The girls and I talked before we went in and we decided no spring rolls and no fancy bubble tea. Once we got in Madeline decided she did want a spring roll so we had to talk about the cost of the meal plus the spring roll and decided that we really wanted the egg noodles with no spring rolls to keep us under budget. So we got our meal for $9 including tip. The girls were happy because they got a fortune cookie. Also we saved a little today by not going to zero gravity. So total cost for the day is $5 for gym babysitting and $9 for lunch.

This afternoon I will be going with my girlfriend to the mall to help her look for somethings. So we will see how big of a challenge this will be. I don't anticipate much because I don't spent a lot on clothes and things, it just tends to be the smaller things.

1 comment:

  1. Is this financial thing the real reason you don't visit me at work?!!!

    ReplyDelete